How much will it cost?
At Sum Insured Valuations, being a division of Valuation Solutions Ltd, we keep a close eye on industry fees – we regularly investigate competition prices.
It is our policy to ensure our fees remain at the industry average and therefore very competitive.
If your house fits our standard criteria** you will be looking to pay our standard fee:
Reinstatement Valuation Report = $550.00 incl gst
When considering the cost of professional sum insured valuation advice, two points of note:
1. Our fee is an ALL-INCLUSIVE standard price – we do not charge by the square meter as is the fee structure of other professionals.
2. It is an INITIAL ONE-OFF expense – you certainly do not need to instruct a valuation every time you renew your insurance policy! Unless you have under-gone significant renovations, an annual adjustment for inflation is all you will need to consider moving forward. It’s just getting the number correct initially that is critical.
- flat contour land
- floor area less than 200m2
- local Christchurch area
Majority of Christchurch properties fit within our standard fee, but our fee and / or capacity can vary depending on things like:
- contour of land i.e. extent of foundations / retaining walls
- technical land category/zoning
- size of property and out buildings
- inclusion of ‘heritage features’
- inclusion of ‘recreational features’ i.e. in-ground pools, tennis courts etc.
- inclusion of ‘special features’ i.e. bridges, jetties, wind mills etc.
- travel time to property
- the urgency of your request
So given every valuation estimate is unique, we confirm all quotes prior to beginning any report.
We recommend you simply complete and submit our online enquiry form to enable us to come straight back to you with an accurate quote, or call us on 03 982 8258.